Hotel Transilvania, housed in a restored XIV century building, is located in the center of Cluj-Napoca, close to the major sights and institutions of the city:
|Center (Unirii Square with Matthias Corvinus statuary and St. Michael's Church)||180 m||2 min||1 min|
Museum of Art, Museum of Pharmacy, the Ethnographic Museum, the History Museum,
the Museum of Speleology, House of Matthias Corvinus
|-||~ 5 min||-|
|Franciscan Church, Unitarian Church, the Evangelical Church||-||~ 5 min||-|
|In close proximity to numerous restaurants, clubs, public institutions||-||~ 5 min||-|
|Avram Iancu Square, Orthodox Cathedral, the Prefecture and the National Theatre||600 m||7 min||2 min|
|Babeş-Bolyai University's Central Building||700 m||10 min||4 min|
|City Hall and the Students' Cultural House||750 m||10 min||2 min|
|The main hospitals and clinics||900 m||12 min||4 min|
|Botanical Garden||1,4 km||18 min||4 min|
|CFR Train Station||1,4 km||18 min||4 min|
|“Avram Iancu” Cluj-Napoca International Airport||8,3 km||-||20 min|
Our hotel, located in the center of Cluj-Napoca, is only 5 minutes from the Train Station and 20 minutes from the “Avram Iancu” International Airport
Directions from the Train Station (1,4 km):
|1,7 km ~ 5 min||1,7 km ~ 5 min||1,4 km ~ 18 min|
|The taxi station is located in front of the Train Station exit.||→ Train Station Square/ DN1F
1. Walk towards Ion Luca Caragiale St., west on Train Station Square/ DN1F. 83 m
2. U-turn at Str. Ion Luca Caragiale. 160 m
3. Turn right on Horea St. / DN1F, go straight on DN1F. 1,3 km
→ Hotel Transilvania
|→ Train Station Square/ DN1F
1. Walk towards the center on Horea Street. 1,2 km
2. When you reach the bridge over the Somes river turn right, then go forward another 250 m.
→ The hotel will be on the left, near the Central Store (Magazinul Central).
|~ 6-7 lei/cursa||-||-
*We highly recommend taking a taxi, because it is the fastest option (about 4-5 minutes) and the most convenient. Also, inexpensive (about 6-7 lei/ race).
Directions from the Bus Station (to other cities)
The Bus Station is 600 m behind the train Station. Directions and recommendation are the same as for the Train Station.
Directions for the “Avram Iancu” Cluj-Napoca International Airport (8,6 km):
|8,3 km ~ 20 min||8,3 km ~ 40 min (12 opriri)||8,3 km ~ 20 min|
|The taxi station is located in front of the Airport.||
→ "Avram Iancu" Cluj-Napoca International Airport
→ Hotel Transilvania
|→ “Avram Iancu” Cluj-Napoca International Airport
1. Drive to Aviatorilor Str. To the west side. 3,6 km
2. Continue on DN1C/ E576. 2,2 km
3. At the intersection take the 2nd exit on Bulevardul 21 Decembrie 1989. 2,1 km
4. Turn right on Regele Ferdinand Str./ DN1F. 240 m
5. Turn right on the 2nd street (Tipografiei Str.) 100 m
6. Turn right on the 1st street (Cotita Str.). The hotel parking will be on the right.
→ Cotită Street (entrance in the hotel parking)
|~ 25 lei/ race||4 lei/ 2 trips||-|
*We highly recommend taking a taxi, because it is the fastest option (about 4-5 minutes) and the most convenient. Also, inexpensive (about 15 lei/ race).